April 6. 2020 *********UPDATE*********
Dear Residents of Bickerdike Apartments:
As a provider of essential services as listed under the Governor’s Stay at Home Order, some staff will be working onsite on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and maintenance and janitorial staff will be onsite Monday – Friday. Our offices will remain closed to the public during this time. The following procedures remain in place:
- Rent: You must continue to pay your rent. We will be accepting rent by mail or through the drop box located at our Property Management Office, and if the drop box is full, at the 2546 W. North Ave. drop box. You will be mailed a receipt.
- Work Orders: We will only provide service for emergency or lifesaving required work orders. If maintenance personnel are dispatched for an emergency work order, which is not an emergency, you will be charged the full cost of the call.
- Lockouts: We are suspending service for lockout service calls. You will need to call a locksmith. Damages to doors/frames will be charged at full cost to the resident.
- Inspections: We will not be conducting home inspections. Inspections will resume and be scheduled after the Stay at Home Order is lifted.
- Safety and Security: If you have a safety emergency or security issue, call 911 immediately. You should also report security related issues to the Property Management office.
- Cleaning: Janitors and Maintenance staff will be cleaning and sanitizing common areas as much as possible; however, we need to all do our part to keep the properties clean. Please place all garbage in the appropriate receptacles and keep the hallways and common areas clean and free from garbage.
- Laundry cards: If you need to refill your laundry card, you will need to call the Property Management office on Monday, Wednesday or Friday, in advance or from outside the building and request to refill your laundry card. Upon your arrival, Property Management staff will retrieve your laundry card and payment, while you wait outside. They will then refill the card, and return it to you.
We want to ensure that, as the daily situation changes how we operate, we have the ability to keep in touch with you electronically. You can help us achieve that by signing up here for our resident email newsletter and sharing your updating contact information. You can also stay up to date by visiting continuing to visit our website’s COVID-19 section and following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates.